Friday, September 2, 2011

An Introduction: Starting in the Middle

This journey I am on was not apparent when I started. I was at the end of one phase of my life and reevaluating who I was and who I might be. After 3 months of writing and learning to love myself in a completely new way, I see the path that I am on.

I have finally surrendered to the writing everyday. I had not realized how important or empowering it was to my life. No matter what, I generate meaning, so why not generate meaning that has me feel inspired and alive in my life.

I awoke in the hangover of a dream
And in the next moment
there was a gentle stoke of kindness
along a corporeal curve
reminding me of another reality
separate and apart from the perceived indecision
apart from my fear
apart from the past
It is in the movement and the breath
that I discover the loving, aching of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment